- Woodstock's gem drop windchimes are 10-Inch long, perfectly sized to add charm anywhere
- 4 silver anodized aluminum chime tubes
- Shamrock chime has green crystal accents
- Green finish ash wood top
- Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality and beautiful sound; hand-crafted, musically-tuned, created by grammy award-winning musician and instrument maker garry kvistad
Woodstock presents gem drop windchimes, petite chimes perfect to hang anywhere. Sparkling green crystals adorn this lovely chime with its fairy-like sound. If windchimes were made in a magic land at the end of the rainbow, they would probably look something like our woodstock gem drop chimes. A delight to the eyes and ears, they are delectable little treats for the home and garden. What's more, they all sound great together so you can collect the whole set! Green finish ash wood top, 4 silver anodized aluminum tubes, and green crystal accents. Overall length is 10-inch. Woodstock chimes are the original, musically-tuned, high-quality windchimes known worldwide for their superior sound. More than 30 years ago, the first woodstock chime was created by founder and owner garry kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the scales of olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting chimes of olympos was the first woodstock chime and is still one of our bestselling windchimes. Garry and his wife diane founded woodstock percussion, inc. In 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in new york's hudson valley.