AcuRite Galileo Thermometer, 11"
Item #CHNY-00744 · AcuRite
- check_circle FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99
- check_circle PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- check_circle 60-DAY RETURNS
- check_circle CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICING
- business Wholesale Inquiry? Contact Us
Keep the temperature in style with the AcuRite Galileo Thermometer. This functional and attractive desk accessory is a thermometer based on the physicist Galileo Galilei's (1564-1642) discovery that the density of fluid expands and contracts depending on temperature. Seven glass spheres feature gold colored medallions imprinted with temperatures ranging from 60°F to 84°F. The density of the liquid in each sphere varies slightly and as the actual room temperature fluctuates, the glass spheres will rise or fall. As the temperature decreases, the spheres will rise and as the temperature increases, the spheres will fall. The lowest floating sphere in the upper group indicates the current temperature.
- Dimensions: 2.25" dia. base, 1.5" dia. column x 11.125"H
- Mounting: place on flat surface
- Construction: glass