A perfect gift idea for the fishermen on your gift list, the EZ Vane Bass Weathervane makes a great decorative accent for your home, yard, garden, and more. Built to last, this solid 14 gauge steel weathervane features a special 3 step coating to give it a durable, scratch- and fade-resistant finish designed to last for years. This special coating process also delivers the look of an old-time hammered copper piece at a fraction of the cost. The decorative bass top is laser cut from a single piece of steel for a clean look with intricate detail. The weathervane's windcup assembly features high quality, sealed ball bearings to keep the cups spinning with the slightest breeze. Multiple mounting options. Assembles in minutes. 21"W X 8 3/4"H. Made in USA.
- Durable and stylish weathervane with decorative leaping bass top
- Decorative accent for any home, barn, cupola or garden
- Solid 14 gauge steel construction
- Special three step finishing process - durable, scratch- and fade-resistant
- Multiple mounting options
- Classic hammered copper look
- Windcups feature sealed ball bearings - spin in the slightest breeze
- Solid, 1-piece decorative top - laser cut for clean look and intricate detail
- Easy-to-see directional
- 21" wide
EZ Vane's special 3 layer finish coating starts with a zinc chromate plating on the base steel for better finish adhesion, durability and rust prevention. Then a copper vein powder coat is baked on for a classic hammered copper look. Finally, workers bake on a clear polyester powder coat for UV protection and a durable, scratch- and fade-resistant finish.