- Crafted from insect and rot resistant premium cedar with a water-based protective stain
- The rust-free tray lifts out easily for cleaning, preventing mold and bacteria
- Durable, rust-free aluminum feeding ports feature a powder-coated 'hammered' finish
- Design allows extra spacing for large birds and attracts cardinals, grosbeaks, titmice, nuthatches, chickadees, finch, jays, juncos and woodpeckers
- Also includes a vinyl-coated steel hanging cable and rust-free hardware
Nature's way bird products cwf7 cedar - vertical straight bird feeder features a removable fresh seed tray for easy cleaning. The premium cedar is naturally insect and rot resistant; ours is treated with a water-based, protective stain. Designed to accommodate 2 quarts of various seed mixes including sunflower seeds, mixed seeds and peanuts, the rust-free tray lifts out easily for cleaning and prevents mold and bacteria growth, keeping seed fresh by allowing water to drain and air to flow freely. The durable, rust-free aluminum feeding ports feature a powder-coated 'hammered' finish. Extra spacing accommodates large birds like cardinals and jays. It attracts cardinals, grosbeaks, titmice, nuthatches, chickadees, finch, jays, juncos and woodpeckers. This particular feeder design diverts seed to the feeding area giving birds easy access. Including the vinyl-coated steel hanging cable, all hardware is rust-free and covered by a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Our innovative design technology is combined with superior quality for ease-of-use and long-lasting durability.