Currently, our stores are open and we are fulfilling and shipping on-line UrbanNatureStore.ca orders.
During these challenging times, we have taken many additional steps to enhance the safety of our staff and customers. Please see statement from Paul Oliver, Founder.
At our local stores we have implemented a new Curb Side Pick-up service which enables our customers to place an order and have the order brought directly to their vehicle. Please call your local store, directly, to place an order or to arrange curb side pick-up: https://www.urbannaturestore.ca/store-locations/
Orders can also be placed on-line (www.UrbanNatureStore.ca) for in-store, curb side pick-up or home delivery.
In our stores, we have implemented additional programs to protect our staff and customers including:
- Additional sanitation protocols;
- Limiting store capacity at 2 customer, at anytime;
- Facilitating curb side pick-up;
- Accepting only debit and credit card payments (no cash);
- Encouraging all staff and customers to practice appropriate social distancing; and
- Reducing store hours in some locations (please contact your local store to confirm specific hours)
We will be updating this page as the situation develops.
Thank you for your understanding and support.