The Big Top Feeder is squirrel resistant and small-bird selective.
- The generous 15" wide dome protects the seed from squirrels, large birds, and bad weather.
- The height of the dome is also adjustable to exclude or allow large birds to feed.
- The seed bowl holds 4½ lbs. of seed and features eight feeding stations below to accommodate clinging birds.
- The clear plastic parts are made from UV stabilized polycarbonate, to protect from the sun’s rays and last for years.
- Perfect for arthritic fingers
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage.
- Capacity: 3 quarts, 4.5 lbs; 8 ports
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 22 (assembled)
- Mounting: Must be hung
- Construction: UV Stabilized Polycarbonate with brass rod
Seed or Feed Options: Black oil sunflower, striped sunflower, cracked corn, mixed seed, peanut chunks, safflower seed, and sunflower kernels
Birds that use this feeder: Blackbirds, Bluebirds, Cardinals, Chickadees, Doves, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Mockingbirds, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens