- Yes! It can be hung outside as well as inside, and yes, small birds like wren, chickadees, nuthatch and titmouse will go inside!
- Made of 100% naturally water repellant wool, so when it does get wet on the surface it dries out fairly quickly. Wool is also naturally dirt and mold resistant.
- Birds might pull at the wool to use in making their own nests. Hang one up and see what happens!
- Colors will fade in direct sun after a few months, but the body will keep its shape in even the hardest weather.
- Will last forever in a protected place such as a porch or inside where its highly decorative qualities are sure to bring a smile to everyone.
Use it as a door greeter, a porch ornament, or even to enliven a kitchen, bath or bedroom! Made with other sustainably harvested materials including a hemp hanging cord and bamboo perch. Handmade by skilled artisans working in a fair trade production center in Kathmandu, Nepal.