National Geographic 8x40 Waterproof Binoculars
Item #NATG-80-11840 · National Geographic
- check_circle FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99
- check_circle PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- check_circle 60-DAY RETURNS
- check_circle CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICING
- business Wholesale Inquiry? Contact Us
With their ample aperture and excellent optics, the National Geographic 8x40 binoculars are a versatile choice that can satisfy bird watchers, nature lovers and even moon gazers. Made of fully multi-coated BaK-4 glass, the high-end optics deliver images that are rich in contrast and clarity. Their 40mm aperture has the light-gathering capacity to produce bright images even in low-light conditions and the 8x magnification power reveals well-defined details.
The binoculars have a porro prism design with a nice field of view, a centrally located focusing wheel and diopter adjustment capability. They are rubber-coated to protect the optics from small bumps and minimal exposure to water and come with a neck strap for added security when the binoculars are in use. A case and cleaning cloth are included.
• 8x magnification
• 40mm lens diameter
• 331ft field of view at 1000 yards
• Includes case, strap and lens covers