Completely redesigned for 2016, the Diamondback binocular once again redefines the price vs performance ratio in the world of optics. Functionally, as well as aesthetically, the short hinge and upscale sleek new look not only grabs the eye, but leaves more room for your hands—making them physically easier to hold. An all-new optical system with enhanced, dielectric fully multi-coated lenses serves up stunning, views and impressive low-light performance - critical attributes when working to glass up birds and other wildlife. And with their ultra-wide, best-in-class, field of view, you can efficiently cover ground and acquire subjects with ease.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Argon Gas Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Magnification 8 x
Objective Lens Diameter 28 mm
Eye Relief 18 mm
Exit Pupil 3.6 mm
Linear Field of View 332 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View 6.2 degrees
Close Focus 6.5 feet
Interpupillary Distance 55-74 mm
Height 4.4 inches
Width 4.6 inches
Weight 14.0 oz