- HD Lens Elements HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, colour-accurate images.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Centre Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- GlassPak Binocular Harness
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
Viper HD 10x42 Specifications
Magnification 10 x
Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
Eye Relief 17 mm
Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
Linear Field of View 341 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View 6.5 degrees
Close Focus 5 feet
Interpupillary Distance 56 – 76 mm
Height 5.6 inches
Width 4.9 inches
Weight 24.9 ounces