- Revolutionary, patented hummingbird feeder
- 22 feeding ports angled for optimal nectar access
- Expertly designed to attract more hummers
- Cutting-edge horizontal feeder orientation
- Optimal port spacing for side-by-side feeding
- Easy to fill and easy to clean
PERKY-PET® HUMMERBAR® HUMMINGBIRD FEEDER—2 FT
Perky-Pet®'s horizontal-hanging 2 Foot Hummerbar® Hummingbird Feeding Tube offers a revolutionary way to feed more hummingbirds at one time.
Nectar filled hummerbar® is a 2-foot plastic tube offering 22 feeding ports and, when compared to other hummingbird feeders, is easy to clean. Patented feeder hangs horizontally while delivering plenty of nectar for hummingbirds. Feeder ports are made of plastic molded in red, a color proven to attract hummers. Each port is spaced just right to allow hummingbirds to feed side-by-side!
The feeder is built of a shatter-resistant clear plastic feeding tube, which allows you to easily monitor nectar levels.
With Perky-Pet®'s Hummerbar®, you get the ultimate hummingbird feeder!
How to hang the Hummerbar®
- Remove an end cap.
- Remove nectar-pouring funnel from tube.
- Replace the end cap.
- Select an outdoor area to hang the Hummerbar®.
- Hang using loops at end of hanging cords—make sure the feeder is low enough to access for refilling and cleaning.
- Level the Hummerbar® by adjusting its cords. Slide cord locks up and down as needed to level.
- Remove rubber stopper from nectar basin and insert funnel.
- Fill about 1/4th full with Perky-Pet® hummingbird nectar. Compare each end by eye. If nectar is pooling to one side, then adjust cord locks again.
- Once nectar is evenly distributed, continue to fill nectar basin until half full. Do not overfill.
- Remove funnel, insert rubber stopper.
The best hummingbird nectar uses a 100% sucrose formula, which hummers prefer because it is easy to digest. All Perky-Pet® Hummingbird Nectar uses a 100% sucrose formula.
Never fill the Hummerbar® more than half-full. Overfilling the Hummerbar® can cause the feeder to leak.