Tree & Shrub Gardening of Ontario
by Alison Beck and Kathy Renwald
With this beautiful book at your fingertips, you can select, plant and care for the trees and shrubs that suit the conditions present in your garden:
- Detailed listings for 84 different species of trees and shrubs, along with information on 481 recommended varieties and cultivars best suited for Ontario gardens
- Size, shape and growing zone
- Seasonal colour and year-round maintenance
- Notes on the best features of each species or variety
- What tree or shrub to select for a specific location
- How to plant, prune and propagate
- Soil, moisture and sunlight requirements
- Tips for solving pest and disease problems
- More than 540 colour photographs and illustrations.
Page Count: 344
Dimensions: 5.50" x 8.50"