Safer’s Insecticidal Soap utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap). The potassium salts weaken the insect’s waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage. It controls soft bodied insects such as aphids, spider mites, whiteflies and other listed insects.
- Active Ingredient: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids 50.5%
- Weakens insects protective outer shell so they dehydrate and die
- For use on vegetables, fruits, shrubs, trees, and greenhouse plantings
- Controls aphids, mealybugs, spider mites, whitefly, soft brown scale, psyllids, rose or pear slugs, earwigs, and elm leafminer
- Convenient 1L ready-to-use bottle