Galileo thermometers are filled with a clear liquid and floating weights. As the temperature of the liquid changes, the weights change position. This is based on the Galileo discovery that the density of a fluid is linked to its temperature. The lowest suspended weight shows the current temperature.
- Glass thermometer shows Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature
- Based on the Galileo theory that the density of a fluid is linked to its temperature
- Reading the thermometer is a breeze
- The lowest suspended glass ball shows the current temperature
- Measures 19cm H by 5.8cm L by 5.8cm W