The Bird-X Bird Spike Kits include everything you need for ten feet of spike installation. Choose between the “narrow” polycarbonate plastic kit with included adhesive, or the “regular” stainless steel spikes that can be paired with Spikes Adhesive.
Stainless Steel ‘Regular’ Spikes
- Stainless Steel Won’t Corrode or Decay
- Flexible Base for Curved & Uneven Surfaces
- Safe, green, and 100% effective when installed correctly (detailed instructions included)
- Physical barrier does not harm birds; cruelty-free solution
- Eliminates landing surfaces, increases property aesthetics and value
- Easy to install, requires little to no maintenance
Physical barriers are the most effective way to keep birds off.
Spikes install easily with glue, nails or ties.
Effective wherever applied; physical barrier eliminates the ability to land and perch.
What will it repel?
- Sparrows and Starlings
- Crows and Blackbirds
- Grackles, Swallows
- Other birds
Where can it be used?
- Homes, garages, rooftops
- Areas above cars, playgrounds
- Yards, gardens, porches, patios
- Gates, fences, building ledges, barns, stables
- Cut down on cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings, equipment, and vehicles from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Save outdoor grounds from bird damage
- Increase property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
- 10 ft. of coverage (10 pieces of 1 ft. long x 6 in. wide strips)
- Box dimensions: 12.5″ x 6.5″ x 6.5″
- 2 lbs