The Winner Multi-Purpose Window Feeder
Item #DY-W1 · Droll Yankees
- check_circle FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99
- check_circle PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- check_circle 60-DAY RETURNS
- check_circle CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICING
- business Wholesale Inquiry? Contact Us
- See the birds up close!
- Ideal for sparking children’s curiosity and helping them learn about their backyard birds
- 3 strong suction cups attach the W-1 right to your window
- Open sides and clear, UV-stabilized plastic construction provides an unobstructed view
- Attract a wide variety of birds by offering different types of food year-round: our multi-purpose, deep dish feeder holds 1/2 pound of seed, fruit, suet, or mealworms
- Food and birds are protected from the weather by the W-1’s domed cover; drainage holes eliminate any water from the dish
- Dome height is adjustable to invite any birds to feed, or to keep larger birds out
- Convenient cleaning and refilling: simply lift the W-1 from its suction cups
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Birds that use this feeder: Blackbirds, Bluebirds, Cardinals, Chickadees, Doves, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Mockingbirds, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens
Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 12 in
Seed Or Feed Options: Sunflower seed, mixed seed, peanut chunks, safflower seed, cracked corn, sunflower kernels, suet, fruit or mealworms
Excellent bird feeders
Posted by Thomas R. on 2017 May 18th
Nothing like being able to look at the snow buntings right up close and personal through the glass!
The Winner Multi Purpose window feeder
Posted by H T. on 2017 Apr 5th
The chickadees or any other birds won't go near it. They have seen it, but don't seem to like it against the window. I have a hummingbird feeder hanging in front of the same window and no problem.
A winner for the birds and bird watchers!
Posted by Jason N. on 2015 Apr 27th
We are really enjoying our Winner Multi-Purpose Window feeder. We have had it for 3 weeks now. It took our backyard birds approximately 3 days to get used to it. So far, chickadees and gold finches are enjoying it the most. Black oil sunflower seeds are a favourite in the feeder. We have also supplied some live mealworms for a treat and the chickadees seem to love them. The only issue we have had is the squirrels (grey and red) have found out how to scale the brick wall and launch themselves on to the window feeder. Otherwise, our family and friends have been delighted to watch the birds feed only inches away without disturbing them at all.