Need a quality, performance-driven binocular that won't break the bank? Enter the all-new Crossfire series—an entirely new optical system, housing, and aesthetic push into a realm previously unheard of at this price point. Fully multi-coated lenses promote impressive optical quality, while a wide field of view and enhanced depth of field ensure optimal subject acquisition. They may be the entry point in the Vortex roof prism lineup, but there is nothing entry-level about these binoculars.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Roof Prisms Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Right Eye Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on the right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Adapter sold separately.
Magnification 10 x
Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
Eye Relief 15 mm
Exit Pupil 4.3 mm
Linear Field of View 325 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View 6.2 degrees
Close Focus 8 feet
Interpupillary Distance 56-76 mm
Height 6 inches
Width 5.1 inches
Weight 23.3 ounces