This little wonder comes courtesy of forward-thinking engineering and on-the-go tactics. The reverse porro prism design uses high-density glass and fully multi-coated optics to render images crisp and bright with a wide field of view. That makes quick work of scanning any landscape a given with the 10x26 Vanquish binocular. Weighing in at merely 12.7 ounces, and competitively priced, this compact performer delivers in more ways than one.
- Comfort neck strap
- Deluxe carry case
- VIP unconditional lifetime warranty
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Reverse Porro Prism: Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Centre Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
Vanquish 10x26 Specifications
Magnification 10 x
Objective Lens Diameter 26 mm
Eye Relief 16 mm
Exit Pupil 2.6 mm
Linear Field of View 294 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View 5.6 degrees
Close Focus 7.6 feet
Interpupillary Distance 57-71 mm
Height 4.7 inches
Width 4.4 inches
Weight 12.7 ounces