BioCare Ladybug Lures
Ladybugs are a beneficial insect. They feed on other small, destructive insects, such as aphids, that can damage gardens.
- Pesticide free
- Each lure lasts 3-4 weeks
- Includes 4 traps
- Attracts ladybugs which feast on aphids
- Great for disrupting green peach aphid colonies which attach roses
Instructions for Use:
Place where aphids and other nuisance insects are present.
Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
- Cut open pouch. Wearing gloves, remove lure from packet. To prevent compromising effectiveness, do not touch lures without gloves.
- Carefully cut through lure to the center as shown below.
- Attach lure directly onto plant stem.
- Use one lure every 6 feet throughout garden or greenhouse.
- Replace lure every 3 to 4 weeks as needed.
- Do no use with pesticides.