Bird-B-Gone Bird Chase Supersonic Sound Deterrent
Bird Chase Super Sonic is an outdoor sound device designed to deter pest birds from large open spaces. The Sonic system features distress and predator calls of over 22 types of birds, these sounds are played every ten minutes to alert birds of danger in the area. When birds hear these calls, their natural instinct is to flee the area. Bird Chase Super Sonic is a low cost, long term solution for deterring pigeons, crows, starlings, swallows, gulls, woodpeckers, sparrows, grackles, cormorants and many other birds.
- Pool areas
- Golf courses
- Large open spaces where pest birds have become a problem!
- Plays Distress & Predator calls of over 22 species of birds including pigeons, gulls, crows, starlings, woodpeckers, grackles, and more
- Rigid construction - U.V. protected materials (sun & weather resistant)
- Adaptable -- add more speakers for more coverage...up to 6-acres
- LCD display panel shows the status and user settings at all times
- Comes with a power jack for the ac power supply adapter to plug in (110v)
- Has a “general” setting to cover multiple bird species
- Working together with ornithologists at a major university bird chase super sonic offers the latest technology in pest bird protection
The Bird Chase Super Sonic is weather resistant and designed for outdoor use. You simply attach the power supply cord to the back of the unit, and plug it in to a regular 110v outlet. An LCD screen displays how the unit is programmed. You can program the Bird Chase Sonic for a specific bird, or place on the general setting.