Crystal Fantasy Suncatcher, Unicorn
- Genuine Austrian crystals
- Nickel-plated brass ornament
- Silver finish plated brass chain
- Overall Length: 4.5 inches [Length: 10'' w/ chain]
- Individual Item Weight: 0.05 lb.
A large crystal drop is topped by a confetti of smaller crystals & a silver unicorn.
The unicorn is a legendary animal from European folklore. First mentioned by the ancient Greeks, it became the most important imaginary animal of the middle ages and Renaissance when it was commonly described as an extremely wild woodland creature, a symbol of purity and grace, which could only be captured by a virgin. In the encyclopedias its horn was said to have the power to render poisoned water potable and to heal sickness. This unicorn tops a cluster of crystals that sparkle and shine in the sun.