Crystal Moonlight Cascade Icicle
- Crystal moonlight cascade features a cluster of blue, purple and aqua crystals that turn the sun's rays into rainbows
- Made with genuine austrian crystals including the icicle shaped clear crystal at the bottom
- Length of crystals is 4-1/2-Inch, hangs 10-Inch with tin-plated steel chain
- Woodstock rainbow makers do for light what our chimes do for sound, recommended for indoor use
- Makes a unique and thoughtful gift or wedding favor, as an ornament or sun-catcher
Crystal cascades are large crystal sun-catchers that reflects colors and create rainbows that dance across the room. Crystal cascades have a progression of clear or colored crystals in rainbow or moonlight (blues and purples) versions. All are accented with a large clear crystal drop at the bottom. Made of genuine austrian crystals, these glittering sparklers do for light what woodstock chimes do for sound. Recommended for indoor use. Woodstock chimes are the original, musically-tuned, high-quality windchimes known worldwide for their superior sound. When listening to a woodstock chime, you hear a fine musical instrument played by the wind, perfectly hand-tuned using the ancient system of "just intonation" based on natural harmonics. This means the frequencies at which the different chime tubes vibrate are related to one another by simple whole-number ratios. Tones that are related in this way produce the most beautiful musical intervals. The sonic effect is exceptionally pure and soothing. More than 30 years ago, the first woodstock chime was created by founder and owner garry kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the scales of olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting chimes of olympos was the first woodstock chime and is still one of our bestselling windchimes. Garry and his wife diane founded woodstock percussion, inc. In 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in new york's hudson valley.