Garden Pests & Disease in Canada
by Rob Sproule
Your garden is full of creepy-crawlies—some good, some bad, and nearly all ugly. Whether you decide to wage war or peacefully
co-exist, Rob Sproule has the expert information and advice on
how to identify and manage 50 of the most common pests and
diseases to threaten Canadian gardens:
- the specifics of each pest, disease, weed and beneficial insect featured
- control options, with an emphasis on organic methods
- interesting facts and information on lifecycles and the origins of non-native pests
- identification of each pest and its damage
- preventive measures to avoid the most damaging pests and diseases
- tips for attracting beneficial insects to your garden
- protecting your garden from pesky critters including mice and voles
- how to deal with environmental threats such as hail and our extreme winter cold.
Containing helpful colour photos and illustrations throughout,
this book is a must for Canadian gardeners to maintain a healthy, beautiful garden.
Page Count: 192
Dimensions: 5.50" x 8.50"