Hybrid Sealant Adhesive
ASI 57 Hybrid Performance Sealant is a one-part, polyether sealant that uses ASI’s innovative hybrid technology to produce a material that is ideal for a wide range of applications where a long-term, durable seal or bond is required. It bonds to a wide array of substrates with aggressive adhesion and resists UV degradation and weathering long-term. ASI 57 is a non-slump sealant and can be applied to vertical or overhead surfaces without flowing or sagging. ASI 57 is ideal for most industrial and construction applications because of its broad adhesion profile, characteristics & properties.
- Single Tube = 10.2 fl. oz.
Features and Benefits
- Bonds to a variety of hard to bond substrates
- Designed for wet, dry, hot and cold climates
- Able to withstand moisture before complete cure
- Paintable and eco-friendly
- Very low odor which makes it ideal for confined or occupied work spaces
- Non-Sag, can be used on vertical or overhead joints
- Solvent free, 100% solids, will not shrink
- Resists weathering and UV degradation
Commercial, Industrial, and Construction applications where a long-term, permanently flexible bond or seal is required.
Common Bonding Substrates
- Porous substrates (Brick, Stone, Concrete)
- Most Woods
- Some Plastics
- Kynar ® and PPG ®coated substrates
- ASI 57 will adhere to additional substrates not listed