MiniScout Compact 7x18 Binocular
- Ultra Compact Binocular with 7x Magnification , 18mm Objective Lens Diameter , Prism Type: BK-7 , Fully Coated Lenses
- Features a center focus knob with independent right diopter adjustment for maximum focusing flexibility.
- Eye Relief: 10.5mm , Field of View: 489 feet at 1,000 yards , Close Focus Viewing Distance: 8.2 feet
- Dimensions: 3.5 inch (L) x 2.75 inch (W) x 1.5 inch (H) | Weight: 4.5 oz. | Included Accessories: Soft Pouch, Wrist Strap and Lens Cloth
- Backed by Carson's No Fault, No Hassle Warranty
When you're on the move and packing light, the Scout Series Compact Binoculars from Carson provide efficient optical quality in a small, easily packed size. The Scout Series binoculars are available in 3 unique sizes. The MiniScout (JD-718) is an ultra compact 7x18mm binocular that is small enough to fit inside the palm of your hand. Weighing only 4.5 ounces, the MiniScout binoculars (JD-718) are extremely lightweight and very portable. The Scout (JD-822) is an 8x22mm binocular that offers a little more magnification and a wider objective lens than the MiniScout model. Weighing only 6 ounces, the Scout (JD-822) is also extremely lightweight and compact. The ScoutPlus (JD-025) is the largest version of the group weighing 9.9 ounces but also offers the highest magnification at 10x25mm. A center focus knob on all 3 models offers detailed clarity adjustment, and the independent right diopter adjustment lets you fine-tune the device for surprisingly crisp viewing. All 3 Scout Series models all feature fully coated, BK-7 prisms for sharp, crisp and bright images. The field of view ranges between each model: 489 ft. at 1,000 yards (JD-718), 393 ft. at 1,000 yards (JD-822) and 342 ft. at 1,000 yards (JD-025). These binoculars are particularly well-suited for hiking, camping, travel, sporting events, concerts, and other outdoor adventures. All Scout series binocular models come included with a soft pouch, wrist strap and a lens cloth. At Carson, we manufacture only the highest quality binoculars. We're so confident in our products that we back them with a No Fault, No Hassle Warranty! In the event that your binoculars get damaged, regardless of cause, Carson will repair or replace them for a total cost of $15.00, which includes all return shipping and handling fees. NO HIDDEN CHARGES! If your binoculars are found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship, Carson will repair or replace your binoculars and return them FREE OF CHARGE.