Razor HD 27-60 x 85 Angled Spotting Scope
Setting a new standard in high-end optical technologies, precision craftsmanship, and ultra-sleek functionality, the newly engineered Razor® HD is one of the finest spotting scopes on the market. Period. Premium HD glass lens elements, painstakingly hand selected and precision-ground to exacting standards, deliver brilliant, razor-sharp, true to-life views. Advanced optical elements eliminate aberrations for distortion-free, flat field images with unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness, remarkable clarity, resolution, and color accuracy. Fully multi-coated with XR™ coatings, these new spotters yield maximum light transmission—an extremely critical attribute when birds and other wildlife in low light.
- APO System Triplet Apochromatic lens combines with HD glass to provide unmatched color sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™Plus Fully Multi-Coated Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Porro Prism Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the spotting scope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecup Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical Focus Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
Magnification 27-60 x
Objective Lens Diameter 85 mm
Linear Field of View 117-68 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View 2.2-1.3 degrees
Close Focus 16.4 feet
Eye Relief 17-16.7 mm
Length 15.5 inches